Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unnecessary glasses.



So you might be familiar with this type of glasses. Rather, you're familiar with this type of glasses, right? Glasses that don't do anything. Yeah? I mean, nothing for reading, UV protection, or anything like that. Pure accessory.

Why do people use it? Because it's hipster? Mmm...

I mean when you look at it, it doesn't seem to be a little bit useful, is it? Probably. It depends. The thing about it is it at least serves as a barrier between the sun and our eyes. But it still depends. What if the material used to build that glasses actually invites UV rays or stuff? You'll never know. People don't usually put ingredients or materials on eyeglasses do they?

I don't mean to offend the brand of these glasses above (coincidence) or any other brand that's out in the market but I'm kind of concerned on the people using it. Yes, it's fashionable. But sometimes, it doesn't really go well with just anything. Sometimes it even looks funny. I don't know if it's just me but yeah.

This type of glasses does look good on some people though. Like, it enhances their features and stuff. Which is cool. But some others, I don't know.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...