Friday, June 22, 2012

Lo~ng lashes.

Until how long is long lashes for it to be just long enough? There's no denying that we all would die to have longer lashes than we already have now. Maybe not die.

I know that some people have longer lashes than others but it doesn't matter. People with longer lashes still want longer lashes. Except guys, I guess. What more girls with not so long lashes? Or girls with barely any lashes on? I can't help but imagine how they want it done all the time. I'm not saying all. I know there are people who are contented with what they have but this post is for girls who kind of want to modify stuff. And there's nothing wrong with that either.

Do you wonder why false eyelashes or falsies are so popular in South East Asia? It's because more often than not, Asian girls have shorter and sparser lashes. But it's also popular abroad and that's why I concluded that in general, people want longer lashes.

But look at the picture. Is that what you want? That long? I'm just saying that whatever you have, may be enough already. Yes, you can modify it to a certain extent. But you should modify it in a very reasonable way. This might not how your lashes look like to you but this might how it looks to the others. And for me, it's not very attractive. It may be on a costume party though.

Imagine if this is how lashes looks like. Would people cut it to be fashionable or would people rock it this way?

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...