Monday, June 18, 2012

Nude-oh-lips.


It's exactly the lip colour my mom wouldn't wear. 'DEAD LIPS' is how she'd describe it. Like, seriously. When I tell her that it's the hype and everyone's kind of pulling off that look, she'd be like, "even if you pay me, I wouldn't wear that" LOL.

As for me, I don't really own a super nude lipstick or anything, but I have something close. Do I like it? Somehow. Does it look good on me, NO. LOL. Seriously, I look like a dead something-something. I like how it changes my aura though. But I reckon I haven't found the right nude lipstick for me.

Let's get straight to why it probably doesn't good look on me.

1. I have a yellow undertone leaning towards pale-ish.
2. I have a naturally pinkish lips leaning towards coral-ish.
3. My lips are not very full.
4. It's just weird seeing myself without any color on my lips.
5. It's just probably me. (and mom)

Would you rock it? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...