Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crazy eyes.


OMG! Like, is this for real? Well of course it is. Looking at it though, isn't it a waste of eye shadow when you can only see it's full effect while your eyes are closed like that? What will you do? Pretend that you're texting or whatever so that you can show off? I know people don't put make-up to show off but to feel good about themselves and stuff. But let's just be real for a second okay? Okay.

Also! After being awed for a while, I realized that not all people can pull off this look. I myself can't. I have a very weird unparalleled double eyelid eyes and yeah, the eyeshadow would probably accumulate on my lids and probably just appear as an eyeliner sort-of when I pull off this look. My double lids are also very close to me eyebrows so there's not much space to canvass this painting. 

I also noticed that the combination is great because the eyeshadow used to highlight the color used on the lids is the same color as her eyes. To be more realistic, not all people have the same eye color than hers so does it mean we have to pick another color or what? Well, maybe it will look good on everyone too. I'm just not so sure about that. Or maybe the falsies will do the trick. Just maybe though. 

I also find it weird that her falsies are darker than her brows. I mean, it's good of course but wouldn't it be nicer if they somehow match? Or is it just me? 

All in all though, I kind of like this look. Definitely looks hot and all that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...