Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Glowing nails.

I actually have seen this nail polish a long time ago. I have not seen them on real life though. I am a big fan of nail polishes and I used to own a lot of them. But nail polishes come and go so I do not know where they are now.

I was literally amazed by this. On a natural lighting though, I wonder how they look like. Do they look some kind of the typical green glow in the dark toys or do you have an option to have the typical nail polish look during the day. Because I would not want my nail polish to be as ugly as that glow in the dark stuff. But whatever.

Or maybe! Seeing from the picture, it actually looks like it is some sort of a transparent stuff. I just do not know if it is the same when applied.

Would I rock it? Yes. I think it is cool. I am just a little bit worried on how it would look during the day, but, night wise, amazing.

Have you tried it? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...