Friday, June 22, 2012

How to shape your eyebrows.

Shaping your eyebrows can be the most crucial part of a make up routine. First of all, if your hands are not so stable, it can ruin everything.

And who has time to go to the salon all the time to wax or thread it?

As you can see from the picture below, with enough concentration and trust, you can achieve a perfectly arched brows yourself. It can also save you time and money.

But make sure you're sure what you're doing. Back in high school, I actually tried to shave the extra hair brows that aren't in place and what happened was I shaved the middle part of my brows and that experience was just so horrifying. I had to apply eyebrow pencil on that shaved part and sometimes, even a PERMANENT BOARD MARKER. Just to save myself from trouble. My classmates kind of noticed it and what can I do? I didn't have this picture back then.

Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...