Friday, August 24, 2012

Alexander McQueen. Resort 2013 Review.


I like how classy it really looks. This color is something my mom would definitely rock. I'm not saying it's old or something like that though. It's just that it's something she would wear. I saw a lot of pictures of her wearing stuff like this.


 

I don't understand the metal thingy. And I'm sure it's hard to maintain and stuff so these stuff might not be so practical for everyday wear and stuff.

  

I seriously don't know if this design is a hot or miss for me. I do like the shoes though.

 

HIP BONES! Love the color of the dresses. Awesome!


I like! Like, I remember that I actually wore the same color during my high school graduation ball. Is this color called tangerine or something? If so, yeah! Same color.


VERY EDGY OFFICE LOOK! I LIKE THESE GET-UPS! :))


It's actually amazing how these collection have different looks with the same fabric and stuff.


So generally, I really liked the collection. I think their model Margita Zuchova did a really great job modelling the clothes and stuff. So yeah.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...