Saturday, August 4, 2012

Albino. Resort 2013 Review.


 

Can I just say that I don't have an idea what's going on. I like the pants and the shoes. But I don't quite understand the stripes. Why?

       

This one below isn't bad at all. So yeah, awesome. I just don't like the head band. Quite terrible. Other than that, the designs are wearable. 

       

Quite irrelevant but for some reason, I am bothered by the photograph itself. Too much side profiles going on. I don't know if they're actually sporting flat chests or something like that. 

Moving on, I'm quite glad that I finally saw some colors. Which I think should be the case. I already told this on my review on Alice by Temperley, but I swear RESORT SHOULD BE SUMMERY. Not astronautically like that black stripes above.

 

I totally like these get ups. Will totally wear it. I wish the skirt on the left side is a little but tighter though. But style wise, no problem.



My favorite by the way! I mean, quite explainable right? I just like how different this is from the rest of the designs. May be an out liner if plotted on the standard deviation curve. LOLs just kidding. This piece is definitely bubbly and nice.

      

Mmmm...Seriously? The one on our right looks quite okay but the one on the left O_o. Really?

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...