Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Anthony Vaccarello. Spring 2013 Review.


I'm not actually impressed by the collection. But they got top models so what more can I ask for? But of course even that wouldn't compensate for the lack of style. I mean, style is there. Maybe not enough.


I think the individual look is great but when you out all them together, it kind of look blunt because they somehow are of the same concept. Or is it just me?


This Karlie Kloss' outfit looks edgy though. I love the sandals, and the dress itself. I thought it's kind of too revealing though.  But nevertheless SEXY. I like it.


On second thought, I actually don't think that the collection is boring, or whatever. I actually think that it looks normal. There you go.


Now this of course, is not normal but not the first one out there. I like the model though. For some reason, she reminds me of Miranda Kerr.


Love the galaxy thingy going on her top.


Love the sandals! And the flow of the dress. Slit is way too high but when you get models like Anja Rubik or Karlie Kloss or whoever with such nice legs, you're good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...