Friday, September 14, 2012

A Touch of Class.

I like how detailed it is. I love the striped skin effect. I mean, if you have a bad looking feet from wearing too much heels, or whatever. You can hide some of it because it's not exactly like a baring footwear or whatnot oh and at the same time, you can show some of it. I mean, your feet. Like, it wouldn't be so much obvious. No one would notice.

I just think that it's not so convenient for everyday wear. I just think that the heels are kind of thin and there would be a big tendency of being unbalanced with this thing.

Here's a thing. I believe that FASHION IS A LIFESTYLE. So, a truly fashionable person should be a fashionable person everyday. But then again FASHION IS RELATIVE.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...