Thursday, July 5, 2012

Chanel Resort 2013. Beauty Review.


Looking at all the pictures for Chanel Resort 2013, it seems consistent that they used pink for shadows and blush! Look at Lindsey Wixson rocking it! Isn't she so gorgeous?


I actually thought that the collection have a consistent weird looking hairstyle but this one in particular, including LIU WEN's hairstyle are different from the rest.


I love how they have that CHANEL LOGO! Fab idea!


Actually, the make up's not bad. With a little bit of blending, it seems wearable. Also, it's a good color for summer!! :)



I'm not sure about the hair though. I mean, it looks okay in front but ...it's actually more complicated than that. I don't know what to think. 


Love how the hair and make up matches! 



What's with these embellished wigs anyways? They don't even look fashionable to me. Or maybe it's just me.



Love the lace sort of ribbon though. 

Overall, their faces are all beautiful and yeah of course they're models and stuff but yeah. Most of their hair styles are off except Liu Wen and the girl above her. I don't know her name, sorry. I can't remember all their names because they kind of look the same to me. But I'll get to that!

Thoughts?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...