Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Altuzarra Resort 2013. Review.


For some reason, I can't think of any occasions that this dress up here is wearable. I mean, for some reason, it looks like some sort of Thailand-ish to me. Not the colors or anything but I don't know. But I'm pretty sure it's not because of the Asian. I just want to let it go but maybe it's the ruffles. Well...at least I like the footwear.


This altogether wouldn't work well. But looking at the belt and the boots...BAM! The trench coat looks confusing though. It may look good alone and probably with it being tight around the body, but not loose like this above. For some reason, I really love the BOOTS! 


The pants looks dope! And the shoes looks fab! With different belt, preferably a white or beige, the upper wear would probably look good. Not this one.


This is probably my favorite design. I love the shoes and the skirt! It might look better with a black tank top or tube. White long sleeves look off honestly. When I was browsing the collection, I was literally delighted when I saw this.


Not this altogether please. The belt, shoes, skirt, vest, and long sleeves alone might look good. With it altogether, NOPE! Thanks.


Dislike the fit of the pants. And why is the design of this dress and the dress on the first photo kind of off. It looks like some sort of a bra or something.


This one except the belt with it would be okay. I mean, color combination! HELLO?


Overall, I'm not impressed at all. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...